SABESA(Servicios Apartamentos Benidorm)
Founded in 1984 in Benidorm. We have been renting apartments for short and long stays in Benidorm and the Costa Blanca.
Full company name "Servicios Apartamentos Benidorm S.L". founded in 1984
Company address: Vía Emilio Ortuño, 15, Benidorm Center Building, 03501 Alicante (Spain)
Tax Number CIF: B03143559
Merchant registration: Registro mercantil de Alicante, Tomo 675, Libro 271, Sección 3ª, Folio 170, Hoja número 4.999, Inscripción 1ª License and bonding by the Regional Government of Valencia, license number EEAT: 72-A
Last updated 10-04-2021
- When you access our websites you do so in an anonymous manner and are not registered for any online service.
- You remain anonymous while you are carrying out a search for offers or reading general information contained on the website, and are not registered for any online service.
- For the purpose of providing you with an online specific product or service, we may ask you to voluntarily provide personal details, including your e-mail address and credit card details for correspondence, website registration, carrying out purchases or taking part in online surveys. This will enable us to efficiently provide you with a product or service, including the tracking or the provision of offers of products and services which may interest you.
- Once you have used our online service, we can combine the information on your use of our websites, including details on where and how you use our products and services, for the purpose of personalising your online experience and presenting you with the corresponding offers and updates both offline and online. We also use a cookie to enable our server to recognise you as an online service user of our website when you return to our websites.
- In accessing our websites you authorise us to use the information provided to us for the purpose of, for example, providing you with a service, ensuring correct billing, measuring consumer interest in our different services and informing you about products and/or services. We retain the personal details captured in automated files which we safeguard. These records are declared to the Data Protection Agency. If you provide us with your e-mail address, or you have done so in the past, we can send offers to that address. These offers may be based on the information provided to us in the initial operation, in surveys, from information that may specify purchase preferences and lifestyle as well as information available from authorised external sources such as Suppliers and marketing companies. These e-mail offers come directly from us. Whenever we send you e-mails, we can identify information on your e-mail address, such as whether you can read e-mail correspondence in HTML format, enriched graphics, etc. If your e-mail address is enabled for HTML we can send you an HTML e-mail with graphics.
- Bear in mind that we do not provide your e-mail address to service Suppliers, but we may send you offers as agent of these Suppliers. Also remember that should you benefit from an offer from a Supplier put forward through us and you become their customer, the Suppliers may independently wish to send you offers. In this event you must notify them separately on whether or not you wish to receive their future offers. Our aim is to provide offers that we believe will be relevant based on previous bookings find them useful. The offers are prepared and administered under strict conditions targeted at protecting security and confidentiality of the customer`s personal details. However, you may request us to cease sending offers at any given time.
- We provide you with an easy way of rejecting e-mail offers. Although some customers tell us that they like receiving information on these carefully designed opportunities, we recognise the importance of giving you options. You may choose not to receive these offers at any time by clicking on the appropriate place on the commercial correspondence you receive. All e-mail offers you receive from us will tell you how to prevent future offers being sent by e-mail. Moreover, you may set or change your online e-mail preferences at any time.
- We hereby undertake that to the best of our knowledge we will not contract, provide services to or send offers to minors.
- In turn, minors must not register for any service featured on our websites they are browsing or access our websites. We likewise remind their legal representatives or guardians of their duty of vigilance with regard to minors. The legal guardian must immediately notify us if they become aware that a minor has registered for any kind of service using our website to enable us to cancel the corresponding registration.
- We shall provide you with the personal details that we hold whenever requested in accordance with the current legislation. If you believe that the information we have concerning you is incorrect or incomplete please write to us. Should you need to contact us (see clause J above).
- You need to be aware that other Internet sites that you access from our website may contain conditions concerning confidentiality that differ to those set out above.
- We are not liable for the content or conditions of any linked or affiliated websites.
- You can adjust all of your cookies going to the settings of your browser.
- This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
- Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.